Animal Dental Specialists operates Monday through Thursday, between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, and on Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 2:00pm.
Appointments are made Monday through Friday for Dental Referral Consultations. A Dental Referral Consultation is an hour long appointment with you, your pet, and Dr. Davis. At that time, he will evaluate your pet and an estimate for the dental procedure will be created.
Dr. Davis performs dental surgeries Monday through Thursday. If a consultation has already been performed, drop off is between 7:00 am and 7:30 am, and all pets will go home the same day. In rare cases, overnight monitoring at a facility staffed 24/7 will be recommended.
A discharge appointment is scheduled for the owners of every surgery patient, where a Licensed Veterinary Technician will talk with you about the procedure that took place, explain the techniques used, go over medication and after care instructions, and answer any questions you may have.
In Case of an Emergency
If you have a NON LIFE-THREATENING concern or question outside of our normal business hours, you may call our hospital number (315-445-5640) and leave a voicemail. A staff member from our office will contact you the following business day.
If you have a LIFE-THREATENING emergency involving your pet outside of our regular business hours, we recommend that you contact one of the following emergency facilities:
- Veterinary Medical Center of CNY at 5841 Bridge Street, Syracuse – (315) 446-7933
- Urgent Veterinary Care at 207 Genesee St, Auburn – (315) 515-3074
- Cornell University Hospital for Animals at 930 Campus Rd, Ithaca – (607) 253-3060
- Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services at 825 White Spruce Blvd, Rochester – (585) 424-1277
- Upstate Veterinary Specialties at 152 Sparrowbush Road, Latham – (518) 783-3198